Taking the baton from Tim, Annie and Rol, here are my choices. Feel free to do your own!
1. Movie you love with a passion.
Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train.
2. Movie you vow to never watch.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or any of that new American indie bollocks.
3. Movie that literally left you speechless.
The Vanishing (1988). Speechless and breathless.
4. Movie you always recommend.
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie.
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for.
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet.
Groucho Marx, though I'd be shit scared.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)
9. Dream cast.
The Once Upon a Time in America cast.
10. Favorite actor pairing.
Was going to say Michael Redgrave and dummy in Dead of Night but one of them isn't made of flesh and blood. So, Burt Lancaster and Susan Sarandon in Atlantic City.
11. Favorite movie setting.
12. Favorite decade for movies.
13. Chick flick or action movie?
A specific action movie: Clouzot's The Wages of Fear.
14. Hero, villain or anti-hero?
15. Black and white or color?
Colour. Especially the brilliant colours of the Powell/Pressburger films in the 40s.
Health and Safety for Students
18 hours ago