On the other side of the coin to our local ASDA, is the Tesco Metro near where I work.
In Tesco Metro, you get a much nicer class of customer, of course. Nicely brought up, with nice accents.
But nice people can have slightly annoying habits, too. Such as:-
1. Not saying "thank you" to the cashier.
2. Speaking on their mobile phone throughout the transaction, not even looking in the cashier's direction.
3. Saying "Give me..." or "Get me..." when they should be saying "Can I have..." when asking for something.
4. Not saying "please" at the end of a sentence asking for something.
5. Saying "Excuse me, I was next," when they're in another fucking queue, accusing ME of queue jumping when there are TWO queues for TWO tills, not one queue. It's not the fucking Post Office or your bank, it is a superfuckingmarket with ONE queue per till. If you choose the wrong fucking queue, it's your own fucking fault. OK? **
**Being well brought up, too, I capitulated and still beat the tosser out of the door.