Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In The Dentist's Waiting Room

Where is she?

She's coming.

She's going to bring the bubby, isn't she?

She's just got to drop something off.

She's got to bring the bubby.

I've got a picture of her on my mobile.

The bubby? Let's have a look...Aah, isn't she beautiful. Jessica Katherine...Isn't she just like her mummy?

Hi ya!

Where's the bubby? You're not welcome here if you haven't brought the bubby. You can get out right now if you haven't got the bubby.

She's on her way. Kelly's got her...I've got a picture of her on my camera.

Let's have a butcher's...Aah, isn't she beautiful? Jessica Katherine...Isn't she like her mummy?

Hi ya!

Aah! Here she is! Here she is! Here's the bubby! Isn't she beautiful?

*I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ANY MORE RUBBISH FROM THAT MAN ANY MORE! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAUGHTER'S HUSBAND! FINE HUSBAND HE IS! HE IS A GROWN MAN AND HE SPENDS ALL HIS TIME PLAYING ON HIS PLAYSTATION! WHY DOESN'T HE TAKE THE BOY OUT FOR SOME FRESH AIR INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE ON HIS BACKSIDE ALL DAY PLAYING HIS STUPID GAMES? HE'S NOT A MAN! WHAT SORT OF A MAN SITS ON HIS BACKSIDE ALL DAY PLAYING STUPID CHILDREN'S GAMES?*

Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she a beautiful bubby? She is. She is. Just like her mummy. Isn't she? Isn't she?



* The tv in the waiting room is showing The Jeremy Kyle Show

3 comments:

  1. Who is Jeremy Kyle and where did he come from? And who's Richard Hammond? how did they get eponymous shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. geoff, I was going to change the name of your blog on my sidebar. But are the brackets compulsory?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they were both created by local radio (tomorrow's personalities, today).

    The brackets are optional, Wyndham. (They're just me being poncey).

    ReplyDelete