Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sweet Like Chocolate




What a beautiful rendition. And Joss Stone gives it her all. She adds a touch of soul to proceedings. And the way she lightly brushes the fallen chocolate off her heaving cleavage is a joy to behold.

But don't you think one of us guys could become the face and voice of Flake? Munching on a chocolate phallus, after all, should not be the sole preserve of young, breathy women.

I'd like to see either Stuart Staples, lead singer of Tindersticks singing in a field of daisies, or Antony of Antony and the Johnsons on a wobbly water bed.

Or maybe even one of our very own. Robert Swipe in the bath, anyone?

10 comments:

  1. I'd like to be painting in a field myself.

    I wouldn't be able to eat a Flake in the bath without it all falling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pah.

    A real pro would have left the flaky bits on her chest and waited for someone to lick off the chocolately goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to the usual - i.e. Geoff's names I've never heard of (Stuart Staples??). ... Stangely reassuring.

    And I've just had 10 days of Rak Sexy and Roland Gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billy - It's not good for the digestion to eat in the bath. The Romans had it all wrong.

    MJ - Even that wouldn't have made Joss sexy. She just looks like a silly girl.

    Kaz - Is Roland still big in Spain? He's got a good voice for the Flake song, too. Stuart Staples is massive in Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Shane MacGowan could do a sexy rendition of the Flake advert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He could sing the jingle very well but he'd need someone else to do the biting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about Shaun Ryder barfing a flake after too many 'jellies'? Eh, this gear's a bit strong Bezzer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely image, Romo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awfully sorry - I saw a dustman being sick today because the bins of Soho were so smelly. I think it must of resonated somewhat. I felt really sorry for him - what a terrible job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to see an advertising agency sell that job.

    ReplyDelete